Sunday, May 19, 2019

1K Pageviews - Pyoris's Q&A

I decided to lean away from the whole 2018 Hits 1 Year-End and scrap that for 10K. Instead, we will be doing a normal and generic Q&A. Basically, just fill in the two basic requirements: name (you can use your Blogger name, real name, or submit as Anonymous) and your question. Here are the basic considerations for this:

  • DO NOT ask for personal information. My personal information is kept personal like I said in my blurb for I'm So Tired on May 18.
  • This is due June 14, 2019 so you have about three to four weeks to ask questions. The post containing all the questions and answers may be out by up to two weeks later (June 28).
  • You can ask a maximum of five questions, each in an independent response.
  • This is NOT restricted to music! Feel free to ask questions about my non-music life!
Thank you for taking some time to read this. Click here to submit questions.

2 comments: