Thursday, June 20, 2019

Announcement

I kinda want to update you guys on what's happening right now. I'm gonna skip Crown 100 this week because I've had some time limits and with them, I'm not really able to get it out. My editor has also been glitchy lately and it's been coloring the placements when it shouldn't be. So yeah, there's that. I promise I'll get the Crown 100 out next week. You can look at the Crown 100 here.

Now I'm gonna try something new that replaces the Random.org countdown. This is gonna be called "My Countdown Vision." Basically what I do is a Google Slides that shows what I would prefer the countdown looks like on the upcoming week. This is not what it will look like but what I want it to look like. I will also include my ideal HitBound. These will come along with the Countdown posts at the final blurb/comment.

Thank you for sparing some time to read this. I'll see you for the next countdown post!

No comments:

Post a Comment